There are scarves, but there are also blanket scarves that are a huge and square version of scarves, without becoming a poncho.
There are scarves, but there are also blanket scarves that are a huge and square version of scarves, without becoming a poncho. These scarves are often seen in cold weather, in fact, they are the best accessories you can buy to look super modern in winter, but maybe you do not know how to use them and you prefer not to buy them.
To make you look very modern this season, here I leave you 10 different and modern ways to use your scarf type blanket. You will love it
1. You can wear it as an XXL scarf. around the neck in the following way:
Leave one side longer than the other, and twist the long side around your neck. Put the long side by the ring that forms in front of your neck. READY!
2. Or you can wear it type bandana so it is long from the front.
3. Use it as if it were a poncho and fasten one side of the scarf over your shoulder. Super easy and super chic.
4. Or just run it down your neck like a scarf and adjust with a belt to your body. As if it were the collar of a sweater.
5. Or if you prefer and it is not so cold, you can use your scarf as if it were a poncho around your shoulders, and hold it with a belt to prevent it from falling. Combine with long boots and you’ll be ready for fall.
6. You can also use it as a blanket and hold on one side of your shoulders. A very simple and casual look.
7. If you want a riskier look, you can also take it as a blanket, but make a knot in front as if it were a cape. Personally, I love it.
8. Another way to wear it is by fastening it with a belt in the shape of a poncho, and adding a fur stole on the neck to make it look much more modern.
9. You can also put it around your shoulders in the following way:
10. Or simply fold it in half at the ends and carry it over your shoulders.